LGBTQ* Infographics To Spark 1,000 Conversations
(click on photos to view in larger scale)
Transgender Day of Remembrance #TDOR - November 20, 2012
Some of the Above Graphics From:
- Fenway Health (FenwayHealth.tumblr)
- Trans Student Equality Resources (transstudent.org)
- QSoc of Trinity College, Ireland (TrinityLGBT.com)
- GLAAD (Glaad.org)
- Think Progress (ThinkProgress.org)
- Oxford University Soc LGBTQ (OUlgbtSoc.org.uk)
- It’s Pronounced Metrosexual (itspronouncedmetrosexual.com)
- Find out more about Transgender Day of Remembrance at www.transgenderdor.org
Jesus woman! Get around the corner!
Go on baby girl! Get ‘im!
Id quit playing my game for sure!
You look beautiful, don’t be shy!
Omg, she is so precious.
C’mon girl, you’ve got him in your back pocket. Any man would drop his controller once he saw you. :D
I love this post. I am so happy that it is back on my dash :-)
This is the reason why i fucking love tumblr, I love you all. Anyway, go get him Beautiful! :)
I love everything about this picture. So cute.
You got this girl!
Make his jaw drop, darling.
Tippi Benjamine Okanti Degré, daughter of French wildlife photographers Alain Degré and Sylvie Robert, was born in Namibia. During her childhood she befriended many wild animals, including a 28-year old elephant called Abu and a leopard nicknamed J&B. She was embraced by the Bushmen and the Himba tribespeople of the Kalahari, who taught her how to survive on roots and berries, as well as how to speak their language.